Choco Marshmallow Cookies
|Cake flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marshmallows||18 , halved|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a bowl sift salt, soda, cocoa and flour.
3. In another bowl cream sugar and shortening.
4. Add vanilla, eggs and milk. Beat the ingredients well.
5. Add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Use a teaspoon to drop the mixture in the shape of cookies on a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake the cookes for 8 minutes at 350°. Do not overbake.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
9. Press 1/2 marshmallow - cut side downwards and top of every baked cookie.
10. Bake for 2 minutes more.
11. Cool the cookies.
12. Top the choco marshmallow cookies with cocoa frosting and pecan halves.