Dole Fruity Tulip Chocolate Shells
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 packet)|
|Butterscotch sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Assorted fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
1. Place paper cup liners in 8 muffin cups and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and chocolate and melt.
3. Remove off flame and coat each muffin liner with melted chococlate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch sauce and cream cheese. Beat well and refrigerate.
5. Remove chocolate shells from the liners carefully and place on a serving platter.
6. Place sliced banana as a base in each shell and top with sauce and fruits of your choice.
7. Garnish and Serve immediately or chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2109 Calories from Fat 931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.8%
Saturated Fat 52.8 g263.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.3 mg55.1%
Sodium 2254.5 mg93.9%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g84.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 157.4 g
Protein 48 g96.6%
Vitamin A 52% Vitamin C 116.6%
Calcium 88.3% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet