Dole Fruity Tulip Chocolate Shells
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 packet)|
|Butterscotch sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Assorted fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
1. Place paper cup liners in 8 muffin cups and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and chocolate and melt.
3. Remove off flame and coat each muffin liner with melted chococlate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch sauce and cream cheese. Beat well and refrigerate.
5. Remove chocolate shells from the liners carefully and place on a serving platter.
6. Place sliced banana as a base in each shell and top with sauce and fruits of your choice.
7. Garnish and Serve immediately or chilled.