This homemade chocolate recipe is really simple, with only 3 ingredients, and really delicious. It's perfect for those times when you just can't kick a chocolate craving.
8 Tablespoon (or 6 Tbsp if using carob powder)
4 Tablespoon (or 6 Tbsp carob powder)
3 Tablespoon (of your choice as needed)
1. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a pot, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
3. Stir in the sugar and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
4. Pour liquid chocolate in the lined pan. Sprinkle topping (if using) on top.
5. Put the pan in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until set.
6. Serve and enjoy!
If you're using a flavoring, like hot peppers or orange zest, stir that along with cocoa powder.
• Chopped almonds
• Chopped Brazil nuts
• Coconut flakes
• Dried cranberries
• Fresh berries
• Finely chopped fresh mint leaves