White Chocolate Salties
|White chocolate||1 Pound|
|Pretzel sticks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salted spanish peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and peanuts and mix well.
5. In a buttered 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, spread out the mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm; break into pieces.
7. Eat right away or store in an airtight container until further use.