White Chocolate Salties
|White chocolate||1 Pound|
|Pretzel sticks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salted spanish peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and peanuts and mix well.
5. In a buttered 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, spread out the mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm; break into pieces.
7. Eat right away or store in an airtight container until further use.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3931 Calories from Fat 2225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 249 g382.6%
Saturated Fat 105.9 g529.4%
Trans Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 54.5 mg18.2%
Sodium 3026.5 mg126.1%
Total Carbohydrates 364 g121.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.4%
Sugars 229.1 g
Protein 83 g166.8%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 123.8% Iron 45.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet