Chocolate Pecan Ice Cream
|Pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), halved|
|Semi sweet chocolate bits||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream/Dessert topping||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans and chop them coarsely by turning on and off the motor.
2. Add the chopped pecans to a mixing bowl.
3. In a container of food processor, add marshmallows and chocolate.
4. In a saucepan simmer sugar, milk and salt and add the thickened mixture to container along with vanilla.
5. Blend the mixture by running the GRATE blade for about 15 seconds.
6. Spoon the mixture over 9x5x3 inch loaf pan or freezer trays and freeze it until it becomes firm.
7. Chop the firm pecan sheet into small chunks and add it to the container.
8. Blend the mixture until smooth by running the STIR blade for about 40 seconds.
9. Stop the motor, and push the ingredients towards blades using rubber spatula.
10. Spoon into well chilled bowls.
11. Add dessert topping or whipped cream and nuts.
12. Pour the mixture into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan and freeze until the ice cream is set.
13. Serve chocolate pecan ice cream during a meal.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4216 Calories from Fat 2446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 279 g428.7%
Saturated Fat 140.3 g701.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 685.4 mg228.5%
Sodium 1351.1 mg56.3%
Total Carbohydrates 369 g123.1%
Dietary Fiber 21.4 g85.4%
Sugars 292 g
Protein 36 g72.3%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 59% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet