Chocolate Peanut Pillows
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioner sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Wheat biscuits||3 Cup (48 tbs), spoon-size shredded|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt Crisco and chocolate chips over low heat.
2. Remove pan from heat and add peanut butter and confectioner-€™s sugar; stir well to mix.
3. One by one, dip biscuits in chocolate mixture to coat all sides and shake off excess chocolate.
4. In a plate, spread peanuts and roll chocolate covered biscuits to coat with peanuts.
5. Place the biscuits on a rack for cooling.
6. Refrigerate until set.
7. Serve Chocolate Peanut Pillows as snack.