Secret Kiss Cookies
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate kisses||9 Ounce (1 Package, Unwrapped)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the flour, vanilla and nuts and use your hands to mix and combine.
4) With 1 tablespoon of the prepared dough, wrap each chocolate kiss completely.
5) Place on a greased baking sheet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, till light brown in color.
6) While the preparation is still warm, roll it in powdered sugar if preferred.
7) Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with tea or coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4956 Calories from Fat 2170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 329 g505.8%
Saturated Fat 168 g840.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 549.4 mg183.1%
Sodium 327.4 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 463 g154.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g53.8%
Sugars 241.8 g
Protein 63 g125.3%
Vitamin A 112.9% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 84.7% Iron 80.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet