Secret Kiss Cookies
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate kisses||9 Ounce (1 Package, Unwrapped)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the flour, vanilla and nuts and use your hands to mix and combine.
4) With 1 tablespoon of the prepared dough, wrap each chocolate kiss completely.
5) Place on a greased baking sheet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, till light brown in color.
6) While the preparation is still warm, roll it in powdered sugar if preferred.
7) Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with tea or coffee.