Chocolate Pecan Puff
|Chocolate pudding||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cherry gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Into a saucepan, add chocolate pudding, add sugar, gradually add milk, heat and stir to keep it smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
2. Cover pudding directly with wax paper and chill for a couple of hours.
3. In another bowl, add boiling water and sprinkle gelatin over it and allow to stand for about 10 minutes. Blend in heavy cream, pecans and mix well.
4. In the chilled chocolate pudding mix, blend the cream mix and refrigerate for 6 hours until firm and set.
5. Spoon onto dessert plates, serve chilled.