|Unsweetened chocolate square||4 Ounce (4 squares)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||1 Ounce (1 square)|
1. Pre- heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Heat a saucepan over low heat, mix unsweetened chocolate and butter until chocolate is melted. 2. Take away from the heat; stir in sugar. Cool for 10 minutes.
3. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Then, mix in flour and nuts.
4. Transfer mixture into greased foil-lined 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake and make it hard.
6. Right away, drop marshmallow cream by spoonfuls over hot brownies; spread evenly. Cool on a wire rack.
7. After it cools, remove from the pan; take away the foil. Place on a serving tray.
8. For web decoration, melt semisweet chocolate and pour into a small resealable plastic bag.
9. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag; draw chocolate over creme in a spiderweb design.
10. Keep the brownies on a tray and serve.
Image Courtesy: randomactserikka.blogspot.com