|Golden syrup||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 gram)|
|Sugar||4 Ounce (100 gram)|
|Cocoa powder||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Digestive biscuits||9 Ounce, crushed (250 gram)|
|Almonds||1 Ounce, ground (25 gram)|
|Glace cherries||4 Ounce, chopped (100 gram)|
|Plain chocolate||3 Ounce (75 gram, for finish)|
1) Grease a shallow 20 cm/8 inch square cake tin.
2) In apan, put the syrup, butter and sugar and heat gently until melted.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, then stir well to mix.
4) Leave the mixture to cool, then press the mixture into the prepared tin.
5) Cover the tin with foi, seal it, lebl it and freeze.
6) Remove the foil and thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
7) Melt the chocolate and spread over the cake.
8) Leave the cake until chocolate sets over it, then cut into 64 squares and serve.