|Corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cereal||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce|
|Butterscotch morsels||6 Ounce|
1. In a saucepan, add corn syrup, heat and cook stirring frequently until it boils. Remove form heat.
2. Add peanut butter, cereal and stir well.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave and melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until smooth and well blended.
4. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, press in the corn syrup mixture.
5. Now, spread over the melted chocolate and butterscotch on top of the bars, chill.
6. Once the chocolate is set, cut into bars.
7. Serve hot or cool.