Peanutty Chocolate Surprises
|Crunchy peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Milk chocolate candy bars||16 Ounce (2 bars, 8 ounces each)|
1. In a bowl cream, peanut butter, butter, sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs well until fluffy.
3. In another bowl mix, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and add gradually to the egg mixture, also add the creamed butter with sugar and mix well to make dough.
4. Chill the dough for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
5. Break the chocolate bars into chunks, and using about a teaspoon of the chilled dough, wrap the chocolate chunks.
6. Onto an ungreased baking sheet, place the smoothened balls with chocolate chunks inside.
7. In a preheated oven, bake the balls at 200 degrees centigrade for about 10 to 15 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
8. Allow it to cool on a wire rack, roll in powdered sugar.
9. Serve at room temperature.