Peanutty Chocolate Surprises
|Crunchy peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Milk chocolate candy bars||16 Ounce (2 bars, 8 ounces each)|
1. In a bowl cream, peanut butter, butter, sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs well until fluffy.
3. In another bowl mix, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and add gradually to the egg mixture, also add the creamed butter with sugar and mix well to make dough.
4. Chill the dough for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
5. Break the chocolate bars into chunks, and using about a teaspoon of the chilled dough, wrap the chocolate chunks.
6. Onto an ungreased baking sheet, place the smoothened balls with chocolate chunks inside.
7. In a preheated oven, bake the balls at 200 degrees centigrade for about 10 to 15 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
8. Allow it to cool on a wire rack, roll in powdered sugar.
9. Serve at room temperature.
Calories 3045 Calories from Fat 1619
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 184 g283.4%
Saturated Fat 86.7 g433.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 389.6 mg129.9%
Sodium 1102 mg45.9%
Total Carbohydrates 310 g103.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.2%
Sugars 225.8 g
Protein 62 g123%
Vitamin A 33.1% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 77.4% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet