White Chocolate Amaretto Truffles
|Vanilla milk chips||12 Ounce (1 package, 2 cups)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||To Taste|
1) Arrange some paper candy cups.
2) Melt vanilla milk chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Stir in sour cream and amaretto; blend well.
5) Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes or until mixture is easy to handle, stirring occasionally.
6) Using hands or small melon bailer, roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls then roll in powdered sugar.
7) Place in paper candy cups, if desired.
8) Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 month or in freezer up to 6 months.
9) Serve the truffle candies as and when desired.