Chocolate Chip And Dried Fruit Pizza
|Refrigerated chocolate chip cookies||20 Ounce (1 Package, Pillsbury Brand)|
|Diced dried fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From A 6 Ounce Package)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla flavored candy coating||2 Ounce, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 by 9 inch non-stick baking pan, press down the cookie dough.
3) Bake in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Take the pan out from the oven and allow it to cool.
5) In a saucepan, mix together dry fruits, coconut and orange juice.
6) Cook the dry fruits mixture over medium heat, for 10 minutes or until dry stirring occasionally.
7) Take the pan away from heat and mix in marmalade.
8) Allow the mixture to cool, cover and place in refrigerator for 25 minutes or until completely cooled.
9) Place the cold fruit mixture over baked crust.
10) In a saucepan, heat oil over simmering heat and melt candy, stirring frequently.
11) Drizzle the canny mixture over the fruit mixture.
12) Cut the Chocolate Chip And Dried Fruit Pizza in squares and serve sprinkled with icing sugar if desired.
To give the pizza feel you can use 9 inch pizza pan instead of square baking pan.
Calories 792 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g56.1%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.8 mg0.6%
Sodium 100.3 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 60.5 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 26.2%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet