Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts/Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||5 Ounce, slivered (1 Package)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree .
2) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar.
3) Beat in eggs one at a time.
4) Add soda and water to blend in.
5) In another bowl, sift flour and salt.
6) Add the sifted mixture to the batter, along with slivered chocolate and nuts.
7) On greased cookie sheet, drop the batter by teaspoonful.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
9) Cool the cookies on wire rack.
10) Serve the cookies by spreading or topping with your favorite icing, if desired.