|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed for dredging)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate||1 1⁄2 Ounce, melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Deep fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1) Combine and sift the flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2) Beat the eggs well, slowly adding the sugar.
3) Beat in the shortening, chocolate, and vanilla.
4) Add in the flour mix, alternating with milk.
5) In a skillet, add deep fat and heat.
6) Drop the dough from a tablespoon into the hot fat and fry for about 4 minutes.
7) Remove onto paper towels and drain.
8) Coat in powdered sugar.
9) Serve as a snack.