How to Make Chocolate Cornets チョコレートコルネ（コロネ）の作り方
|For bread dough|
|Bread flour||180 Gram, divided (150 grams for dough remaining for dusting)|
|Non-fat dry milk powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Instant dry yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Lukewarm water||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||2 Tablespoon, beaten (1 tablespoon for dough and 1 for glazing)|
|For chocolate custard|
|Egg yolks||2 Medium|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cake flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||200 Milliliter, hot|
|Unsalted butter||10 Gram|
1. In a bowl, mix together, 1 tablespoon of egg with water.
2. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine together flour, sugar, salt and milk powder, and stir well.
4. Add the yeast mixture and egg mixture to the flour and stir well until the mixture is completely moist.
5. In the food processor, place the dough and mix for about 30 seconds until the dough forms a ball.
6. Add the butter and process the flour mixture for 15 seconds.
7. Using spatula, push all the dough pieces together and mix for 15 seconds more.
8. Remove the dough and knead with hands and shape it into a ball.
9. In a bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes until the dough rises.
10. Preheat the oven to 390 F.
11. In a bowl, mix together egg yolks and sugar using a balloon whisk.
12. Add in 1 tablespoon of milk and whisk well, and sift in the cake flour, corn starch and the cocoa powder, and whisk well until smooth.
13. Slowly add in remaining hot milk while mixing.
14. In a pot, pour the strained yolk mixture and heat whisking continuously until the mixture thickens.
15. Remove the yolk mixture from the heat, add in the butter and chocolate pieces and combine to mix.
16. In a bowl, transfer the yolk mixture, cover the mixture with plastic wrap and place the bowl into a ice container.
17. Dust your fingers with flour and poke into the dough, if the hole disappears quickly the dough needs to rise more.
18. On flour dusted surface, place the dough and flatten with hand.
19. Measure the weight of dough, and divide the dough into 6 equal pieces.
20. Shape each dough piece into a smooth ball, place on flour surface and cover with damp cloth and allow to rest for 15 seconds.
21. Knead each dough ball lightly, and roll over floured surface, to about 1 feet long, making 1 end thinner than the other.
22. Wrap the rolled dough over the greased horn mold, starting from the thin end, moving up toward the thick side, and lightly press the open end to stick.
23. On a parchment lined baking sheet, lace the dough facing the open side down.
24. Cover the baking sheet with large plastic wrap, and allow to rest until the dough rises by 50 per cent.
25. Brush the dough with egg wash,
26. Bake in the oven for 11 to 12 minutes or until light brown in colour.
27. Remove from the oven and place on cooling rack and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
28. Pull out the mold and allow the cornet bread to cool completely.
29. Stir the chocolate custard and fill in piping or pastry bag, fill the cornet bread with custard till the top.
30. Serve as desired.
6 sheets of Aluminum Foil (125×150mm/4.9x5.9 inch)
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.4 mg31.8%
Sodium 192.8 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet