White Chocolate Fruit and Cream
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||6 Tablespoon, thawed (1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons)|
|White chocolate||1⁄2 Ounce, melted|
1. Using the work bowl of blender process strawberries until well pureed.
2. Transfer the strawberry puree to a nonstick pan.
3. Fold in the whipped topping and chocolate and stir until well blended.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 30 minutes to make it partially frozen.
5. When partially frozen, stir the mixture from edges toward center; cover and freeze until smooth and creamy, about 1 hour.
6. Arrange two dessert or champagne glasses and scoop half of the strawberry mixture.
7. Top each portion with a reserved strawberry and serve chill.
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.85 mg0.28%
Sodium 8.6 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 172.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet