White Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bars
|Refrigerated sugar cookies roll||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Roll)|
|Chocolate chunks/White vanilla baking chips||12 Ounce (White, 1 Bag)|
|White chocolate chunks/White vanilla baking chips||12 Ounce (1 Bag)|
|Pretzel sticks/Twists||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) Break the cookie dough and put into pan.
4) Dust fingers with flour and press dough evenly at the bottom of pan to form crust.
5) Sprinkle 1 cup white chocolate chunks and pretzels over dough.
6) Press it lightly into dough.
7) Bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
8) Let stand for 30 minutes to cool completely.
9) In small microwavable bowl add 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks. Keep it aside.
10) In a large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and remaining white chocolate chunks stirring every 30 seconds on High 2 minutes until melted and smooth.
11) If required, microwave for further 30 seconds.
12) Mix peanut butter and cashews.
13) On the baked crust spread mixture evenly.
14) Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set chocolate.
15) Transfer reserved 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks into microwavable bowl.
16) Microwave on High for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
17) Microwave for further 10 seconds.
18) Drizzle the mixture over bars.
19) Let stand until set for about 10 minutes.
20) Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
21) Serve immediately.