|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Binding Dough)|
|Halved walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with the salt and cocoa.
3) Take another bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg with vanilla to the mixture, beating it well.
5) Add the dry flour mixture, mixing it thoroughly.
6) Add some milk to make a dough, firm in consistency.
7) Fashion into small sized balls.
8) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing the balls on it.
9) Add a walnut half to each ball, pressing it down.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
11) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1916 Calories from Fat 1132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.8%
Saturated Fat 74 g370.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 502.9 mg167.6%
Sodium 426.3 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.6%
Sugars 114.1 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 72% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 53.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet