|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Binding Dough)|
|Halved walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with the salt and cocoa.
3) Take another bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg with vanilla to the mixture, beating it well.
5) Add the dry flour mixture, mixing it thoroughly.
6) Add some milk to make a dough, firm in consistency.
7) Fashion into small sized balls.
8) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing the balls on it.
9) Add a walnut half to each ball, pressing it down.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
11) Serve as required.