Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
|Vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely crushed|
|Confectioners' sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Cocoa||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Rum||65 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the other half in sugar.
6) Serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3144 Calories from Fat 1181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207%
Saturated Fat 31.2 g155.9%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 458.3 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 445 g148.3%
Dietary Fiber 25.9 g103.7%
Sugars 261.9 g
Protein 36 g71.3%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 43.4% Iron 42.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet