Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
|Vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely crushed|
|Confectioners' sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Cocoa||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Rum||65 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the other half in sugar.
6) Serve chilled.