|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking chocolate||60 Gram (2 Oz)|
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Beat the eggs to a pale yellow forth and add the sugar and vanilla.
3) Mix it to a thick, creamy mix
4) Melt the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
5) Once cooled, add to the egg and sugar mixture and beat till smooth.
6) Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
7) In an 8-inch (20-cm) square pan lined with wax paper, spread the mixture uniformly
8) Sprinkle on the nuts and bake in a 325Â°F (160Â°C) oven for about 30 minutes.
9) Whilst still warm, cut into squares and remove from the pan.
10) Cool and serve.