|Butter||165 Gram (2/3 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Choc bits||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Combine the walnuts and vanilla and beat well into the mixture.
4) Sift together the flour and salt and add that as well.
5) As the mixture is very dry, place it between two pieces of wax paper and roll out to a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm).
6) Cut into shapes desired and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about ten minutes. Allow it to cool completely.
8) Melt the choc-bits over hot water.
9) Spread on the cookies and cool before serving.