Vanilla Ice Cream With Hot Chocolate Ganache
|Semi sweet chocolate||3⁄4 Pound|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint|
1) Pound the chocolate into chip-size pieces.
2) Take a medium-size heatproof bowl, and add in the the chocolate.
3) In a small saucepan, let the cream come to a full boil.
4) Transfer the cream immediately over the chocolate and stir till it is melted and smooth.
5) Pour the warm mixture over ice cream as desired and serve.
You may add a tablespoon of your favorite liqueur to the chocolate if you like.