Chocolate Liqueur Cream
|Bitter chocolate||4 Ounce, broken (100 Gram)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Grand marnier liqueur||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Brandy||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce, whipped (120 Milliliter)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
1. Set a large bowl over a saucepan of hot water
2. Place broken chocolate in the large bowl
3. Let the chocolate melt
4. When the chocolate has melted completely, remove from the heat and set aside to cool
5. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks and beat well
6. Add the cooled melted chocolate to the egg yolks
7. Blend well
8. Add the liqueurs and the cream. Mix all these ingredients together thoroughly.
9. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
10. Gently fold or cut this mixture carefully into the chocolate cream to get a light and fluffy mixture
11. Spoon this mixture into individual ramekins and chill for 2 hours before serving.
12. Use for frosting.