Choco Butter Scotchies
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice cereal||6 Cup (96 tbs), oven toasted|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butterscotch flavored pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In a large glass mixing bowl, blend the sugar and corn syrup together, cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Stir in the peanut butter alongwith the cereal, blend well.
3) In a buttered 11 x 7-inch glass dish, spoon the cereal mixture and press well.
4) In a 2-cup glass measure, melt the chocolate pies and butterscotch-flavored pieces in the microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, blend well.
5) Spread the mixture evely over cereal mixture in the dish and allow to cool for about 30 minutes.
6) When firm, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares, then diagonally into triangular pieces.
7) Serve on an attractive serving plate.