1) Chop the dark chocolate into small bits.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and double cream.
3) Then add a deseeded bitter chili into the milk mixture.
4) Scrape out a vanilla pod, add into the saucepan and bring the milk mixture to a boil.
5) Then add the chopped dark chocolate and stir over a very low heat until the chocolate is melted.
6) Turn off the heat and allow to sit for another 10 minutes.
7) Remove and discard the chili.
8) Pour the hot chocolate into a bowl or mug as desired and serve.
Check out this video for the best hot chocolate you would have ever had. The video demonstrates a unique hot chocolate recipe with a twist of chili. Take a look at this video and surprise your family and friends with this mesmerzing chocolate drink. Give it a try....