Chocolate Frosted Fruit And Nuts
|Semisweet chocolate chips||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried apricots||2 Large|
3) In custard cups, place the semisweet chocolate chips.
4) In the microwave, place the custard cups with chocolate chips at 275 watts for 2 to 2 ½ minutes to make it soft.
5) Stir until smooth consistency develops.
6) Now, take apricots, nuts, and strawberries.
7) Cover all these with the melted chocolate.
8) Take waxed paper, and place them on it.
9) Refrigerate for 1 hour to make chocolates firm.
10) Take out from refrigerator, and serve chilled.