Chocolate Grand Marnier Cream
|White chocolate||120 Gram, grated|
|Grand marnier cream liqueur||60 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||60 Milliliter|
|Heavy cream||500 Milliliter|
|Orange extract||3 Milliliter|
|Chocolate orange segment||18|
1) In a double boiler, combine and melt chocolate and liqueur.
2) Stir in sugar, dissolve, remove from pan, and let it chill.
3) Beat in cream with orange extract until thick and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
4) Pour in serving dishes, wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
5) Garnish with chocolate dipped orange segments.