Chocolate Chip Cookies
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Puritan)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease baking sheets well.
2. Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
3. Combine egg, water and vanilla and set aside.
4. In large bowl at low speed of electric mixer blend brown sugar and puritan Oil.
5. Put in egg mixture and beat until smooth.
6. Put in flour mixture in three parts at lowest speed. Scrape bowl well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Onto baking sheets drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls.
8. Let it bake at 375°F for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
9. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute and remove to cooling rack.