|Margarine||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Cocoa powder||3 1⁄2 Ounce (85 Gram)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Ground almonds||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Icing sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram, Plus Extra To Sugar Hands)|
|Vanilla flavoring||3 Drop|
|Egg||1 Medium, separated|
|Glace cherries||9 , halved|
1) Preheat the oven to 250 Deg F (130 Deg C/Gas 1/2) and well grease a baking tray.
2) In a bowl, add the cocoa, walnuts, almonds, icing sugar and vanilla; add enough stiffly beaten egg white to make a paste; knead with sugared hands to smoothen.
3) Roll into about 16 smooth balls between the palms; make a cherry sized hollow with a little finger.
4) Glaze the balls with beaten egg yolks and then press a glace cherry half in the hallow.
5) Place on the baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 min, cool on wire rack.
6) Serve on a nice dish.