Easy Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate square||8 Ounce, melted (1 Ounce Per Square)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
|Graham cracker crumb crust/Vanilla wafer crumb crust baked||10 Inch, baked|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a mixing bowl, add the cottage cheese, sugar, pecans and egg yolks, then beat with an high speed electric beater for 2 minutes.
2) Then blend in the melted chocolate and fold in the whipped cream.
3) Lastly, fold in the beaten egg whites.
4) Pour the mixture into the baked crust and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
5) Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the pecan halves.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.