Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Chews
|Brown sugar||180 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||80 Milliliter|
|Pastry flour||375 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||4 Milliliter|
|Butterscotch chips||180 Milliliter|
|Chocolate chips||180 Milliliter|
|Walnut pieces||180 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with brown sugar and sugar until pale.
3) Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
4) Sift flour with salt and soda and then gradually add the cream mixture in it.
5) Stir in chips and nuts.
6) Take a 9 x 9 - inch buttered pan, spread the batter in it, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until browned nicely.
7) Cool, cut into squares, and serve.