|Shortcrust pastry||1⁄2 (Using 4 Ounce Flour)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon (To Grease Tin)|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon, To Flour Board)|
|Cherry||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Kirsch||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Chocolate||2 Ounce, grated (Plus 2 Tablespoon Extra, To Decorate Tarts)|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1) Prepare the pastry, chill for about 15 min.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (200 Deg C/Gas 6), well grease 12 patty tins.
3) On a lightly floured board, thinly roll out the pastry and shape out circles with a 3 1/2 inch cutter and line the greased tins; put a circlular greaseproof paper in each tin and place a few dried or baking beans over the paper.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 min until golden; remove , take out the beans and paper and cool tins.
5) Gently remove the tarts, spoon in the jam in each.
6) Stiffly whip the cream, stir in the kirsch, blend well, fold in the chocolate and sugar; finally
spoon the cream over the jam.
7) Garnish with the grated chocolate and serve on a dish.