Jeannie's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Vanilla flavoring||10 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||5 Milliliter|
|White chocolate chips||125 Milliliter|
|Chopped pecans||250 Milliliter|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream butter with sugar.
3. Add eggs to it in a very slow manner and whisk well after every addition.
4. Fold in the flavoring.
5. Take a separate bowl and add cocoa, baking soda, flour, pecans, white chocolate chips and salt.
6. Add this to the batter and combine it thoroughly.
7. Spill it on a greased cookie sheet using a spoon.
8. Ensure the cookies resemble to a walnut because they will double in size when baked.
9. Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
10. When done take off from the oven and place it immediately on a cooling rack.
11. Serve it as required.