Chocolate Mint Ice
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce, chilled (410 Gram)|
|Green color||4 Drop|
|Peppermint essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Plain chocolate||3 Ounce, finely chopped|
1) Prepare the meringue by whisking the egg whites with sugar until stiff and smooth.
2) In a bowl, place the evaporated milk with green food coloring and peppermint essence.
3) Beat the milk until thick.
4) Fold the meringue mixture into milk mixture along with chocolate.
5) In a rigid freezerproof container, tarnfer the meringue and milk mixture.
6) Cover and seal the container.
7) Keep the conatiner in freezer for at least 2 hours.
8) Remove the container and whisk vigorously.
9) Keep the container again in the freezer until firm.
10) Just 1 hour before the serving tansfer the conatiner in refrigerator to soften.
11) In chilled glass dishes, scoop the frozen mint ice and serve.
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.8 mg9.9%
Sodium 135.3 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 50.5 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet