|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2 Package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend together butter, sugar and brown sugar to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Add egg yolk and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda and add to the creamed mixture.
5. Take 2 sheets of waxed paper, spread the dough in between.
6. Make 1 ½ inch circles after taking off the top sheet.
7. Take ungreased baking sheets, put the rounds on it and top with5-6 chocolate morsels.
8. Top the rounds with the other round.
9. With a fork, secure edges.
10. Bake for 10 minutes.
11. Serve in a dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2224 Calories from Fat 1068
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g187%
Saturated Fat 74.9 g374.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 427 mg142.3%
Sodium 865.2 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 269 g89.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 134.8 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 11.9% Iron 47.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet