Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
|Margarine||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Glace cherries||1 Ounce, chopped small (25 Gram)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Plain white flour/Half whole wheat half white flour||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, beat the mixture till light and fluffy.
5. Using a spatula or a wooden spoon, fold in the flour mixture, in 3 batches, mixing in pattern 8 movements until well blended.
6. Using a dessert spoon, drop spoonfuls of the cookie batter on the baking sheet, keeping a space of 2 inches between each cookie.
7. Place the baking sheet on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes until the cookies are golden brown. The cookies will flatten out on baking.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven and rest for 1 minute on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool and harden
9. Serve the cookies with tea, at a party or as a treat in kids school box.
10. Store the cookies in an air tight cookie jar or a plastic food container lined with grease proof paper.