Spiced Hot Chocolate
|Milk||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3 , cut into small pieces|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a saucepan and mix well the first 5 ingredients in it.
2) Cook this mixture, stirring constantly over medium heat, until chocolate melts.
3) Slowly beat in a small amount of this hot mixture to eggs.
4) To the remaining hot mixture, add the eggs mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
5) Add vanilla to this after removing from heat.
6) Continue with an electric mixer by beating the mixture on medium speed until frothy.
7) Serve immediately.