KC Pomering from G-Free Foodie shows you how to make Gluten Free Texas Chocolate Bark.
18 Ounce, divided
8 Ounce (Gluten free)
1. In a baking dish spread the pretzels into a single layer. Sprinkle Fritos on top, leaving spaces around the Fritos to the pretzels.
2. Heat 12 ounces chocolate chips in microwave in 30-second bursts until melted, stirring after each burst.
3. Add in the remaining chocolate chips to the melted ones and stir gently until the newly-added chips are melted.
4. Pour over the pretzels and corn chips, smooth and spread with a spatula.
5. Top with pecans, tamp down gently 3 times.
6. To set the bark, put pan in the freezer for 10 minutes, or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Serve Chocolate bark as snack with milk.
Chocolate is hard to be forgone by most as it is loved so much and here is a healthy recipe using it. Check out the video to make Gluten Free Texas Chocolate Bark using chocolate chips and gluten free pretzels as the key ingredients. Temptation sans the fat ready to be relished!