|Cooking chocolate||5 Ounce (150 Gram, Plain)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweetened condensed milk||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Icing sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Cocoa||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1. Prepare a bain-marie or double boiler. To do so, fill a large stock pot or saucepan with 3 inches of water and simmer on low flame.
2. In a medium bowl, sieve the sugar and cocoa together. Stir to blend.
3. In a basin or saucepan, combine chocolate pieces with butter.
4. Fit the basin over the pot with simmering water, making sure that the water is not in direct contact with the basin.
5. Using a plastic spatula, stir till the chocolate melts and combines with the butter.
6. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the vanilla and condensed milk.
7. Add the sifted sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk or hand beater to beat the cream until smooth and velvety.
8. Spoon the chocolate into waxed or foil paper pastry cases.
9. Allow the chocolate to set in the refrigerator.
10. Arrange cases on a platter. Serve as petit fours.