Flaming Brandied Chocolate
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme de cacao||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scoop of vanilla ice cream||1|
1) Take a deep casserole or a bowl measuring 2 ½ quarts and mix chocolate syrup along with milk in it, stirring to blend it well.
2) Cover the bowl or casserole with a heavy duty plastic cover.
3) Place it in a microwave and heat it with the setting turned to HIGH for 5 ½- 6 minutes..
4) Add crème de cacao and mix it well. Keep aside.
5) Pour some brandy into custard cups or small dessert bowls.
6) Microwave the cups on HIGH for 35-40 seconds or until it turns very hot.
7) Light the brandy and stir it in the chocolate-milk mixture after the flame dies down.
8) Ladle it into mugs and add a scoop of ice cream on top before serving.