Chocolate Rum Balls
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Imitation rum extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Crisp rice cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a double boiler and melt the chocolate on top of it.
2) Allow it to stand until it cools but does not set.
3) Mix the marshmallow crème, melted chocolate and rum extract and stir well.
4) Add the coconut, pecans and cereals and mix properly by stirring them together.
5) Fashion into 1 inch sized balls.
6) Chill it until it becomes firm and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2335 Calories from Fat 929
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.4%
Saturated Fat 46.1 g230.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 498.6 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 336 g112%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 242.9 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 39.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 42.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet