Chocolate Rum Balls
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Imitation rum extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Crisp rice cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a double boiler and melt the chocolate on top of it.
2) Allow it to stand until it cools but does not set.
3) Mix the marshmallow crème, melted chocolate and rum extract and stir well.
4) Add the coconut, pecans and cereals and mix properly by stirring them together.
5) Fashion into 1 inch sized balls.
6) Chill it until it becomes firm and serve.