1. In a bowl over double boiler, put in the chocolate and stir well until just starts to melt.
2. Take the bowl off the heat and in zip lock bags, pour the melted chocolate and seal.
3. Push the chocolate to 1 side of the bag, and with kitchen scissors snip off the bags corner.
4. Press the bag gently and fill the plastic mould with melted chocolate.
5. Tap the mould on working table, and add in more chocolate if needed.
6. Place the mould in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the chocolate firms up.
7. Once set, take the mould, and invert it over a plate and twist lightly to remove the chocolate.
8. Put the chocolate in fancy plastic bags and use as gift or serve as desired.