A delicious sweet treat. This makes a lot of cookies, so it is great for a family gathering or to take to a get together. Super easy!
1 Cup (16 tbs), softened
Light brown sugar
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
White chocolate chips
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
8 Ounce, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2x1" jelly roll pan with a cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, blend together butter, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder and salt, start blending on low and then increase the speed. Mix until all blended together.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Take out the crust and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
7. Meanwhile make frosting – Cream the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
8. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating until all incorporated and smooth.
9. Spread the frosting on the completely cooled cookie bars.
10. Refrigerate until frosting is hard.
11. Cut into bars and serve on a platter or plate. Keep refrigerated.
Want to wow your friends with a recipe that is simple yet very impressive? Then try these frosted cookies detailed in the video by LynnsRecipes. You will fall in love with these treats, that's a promise!