White Chocolate Mango Roll
|For mango wrap|
|Kiwi||2 Ounce, sliced lengthwise into ¼ inch sticks|
|Mango||2 Ounce, sliced lengthwise into ¼ inch sticks|
|Strawberries||2 Ounce, sliced into ¼ inch sticks|
|Grated chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Garnish, White Variety)|
|For sweet vanilla sushi rice|
|Cooked sushi rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Undressed)|
|Prepared vanilla pudding||1 Cup (16 tbs), warm|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water (1 Package)|
|Warm water||2 Tablespoon (For Dissolving Gelatin)|
|Mascarpone cheese/Cream cheese||4 Ounce, cut into bits and softened.|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or cool whip|
|Sugar/Cool whip||2 Tablespoon (For Whipping Heavy Cream)|
For Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.
1. Place Origami Mango Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in sweet rice leaving a 1-inch border at top of Wrap.
3. Lay in kiwi, mango and strawberries across middle of sweet rice.
4. Brush Origami Wrap edge with moist brush.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate.
If you like this recipe or want to learn more about NewGem Foods, visit www.newgemfoods.com to see more like it!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3389 Calories from Fat 1074
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g188%
Saturated Fat 70.3 g351.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 308.4 mg102.8%
Sodium 4085.3 mg170.2%
Total Carbohydrates 483 g161%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.6%
Sugars 273.6 g
Protein 113 g225.2%
Vitamin A 73.1% Vitamin C 170.6%
Calcium 54.5% Iron 66.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet