Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce|
|Pecans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt onto a piece of waxed paper.
2. Cream the butter or margarine, granulated and brown sugars and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in egg.
3. Mix in dry ingredients; stir in chocolate pieces and pecans.
4. Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 10 minutes until cookies brown lightly around the edges. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Store in an air-tight container.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3412 Calories from Fat 1802
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 208 g320.2%
Saturated Fat 94.9 g474.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg151.1%
Sodium 1273.1 mg53%
Total Carbohydrates 373 g124.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g50.2%
Sugars 232.2 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 62.1% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 60.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet