Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce|
|Pecans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt onto a piece of waxed paper.
2. Cream the butter or margarine, granulated and brown sugars and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in egg.
3. Mix in dry ingredients; stir in chocolate pieces and pecans.
4. Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 10 minutes until cookies brown lightly around the edges. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Store in an air-tight container.