1. In a double boiler, place the white chocolate chips, allow it to melt.
2. Top a flat tray with waxed paper.
2. Evenly spread peanut butter on the flat side of the ritz cracker, cap it with another cracker with its flat side down.
3. Repeat the same process to make several ritz cracker sandwiches.
4. Using a small tongue, dip the ritz cracker sandwiches one by one in the melted white chocolate, place them on the tray covered with waxed paper.
5. Serve as a dessert finger food with your choice of soft drink.
The quantity of ingredients required will depend on the number of cookies you want to prepare.
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging on it. Stream the video recipe to get making this dish at home.