Chocolate Pot De Crème
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a blending jar add in the chocolate chips, egg substitute and vanilla.
2. In a medium saucepan pour in half and half and heat just until bubbles form around the edge.
3. Pour in the half and half over the chip mixture. Blend on to liquefy for 25 seconds or until smooth.
4. Pour in the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups. Refrigerate until set for 6 hours.
5. Serve Chocolate Pot De Crème for dessert.