|Milk chocolate||1 Pound|
|Raw almonds||1 Pound (Along With Skins)|
1. Fill a small pot a 1/3 way with hot tap water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Break the chocolate into chunks and melt over low heat in the top of a double boiler, stirring frequently, slowly and constantly.
3. When the chocolate melts, add the almonds and stir to cover.
4. Line a tray with plastic wrap alternately you may use Parchment paper for better results.
5. Spoon your chocolate and almond pieces on it and freeze for 15 minutes then store them in the fridge for another 30.
6. Peel off the paper and place in a platter or a box without placing on top of each other.
7. Serve with beverages or as snacks or use in other recipes.
Calories 629 Calories from Fat 386
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Sodium 45.4 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.4%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 25.7% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet