|Milk chocolate||1 Pound|
|Raw almonds||1 Pound (Along With Skins)|
1. Fill a small pot a 1/3 way with hot tap water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Break the chocolate into chunks and melt over low heat in the top of a double boiler, stirring frequently, slowly and constantly.
3. When the chocolate melts, add the almonds and stir to cover.
4. Line a tray with plastic wrap alternately you may use Parchment paper for better results.
5. Spoon your chocolate and almond pieces on it and freeze for 15 minutes then store them in the fridge for another 30.
6. Peel off the paper and place in a platter or a box without placing on top of each other.
7. Serve with beverages or as snacks or use in other recipes.